Sri Lanka Travel Tourism Hotline – 1912
When you are in Sri Lnaka you can dial 1912 using any telephone network in the country. Using this helpline tourists can obtain all information related to local tourism and travel.
Tourism Hotline in Sri Lanka – 1912
Using this telephone, tourists
- Can obtain travel and tourism information – Places to visit, things to do in various parts of Sri Lanka
- Make complaints to Tourism Police Division on harassment etc
- Make complaints on service quality, etc.
- Can get Emergency response in an unexpected disaster.
- Can obtain information about services (i.e. licensing, investor relations, etc.), statistics
- Contact various various branches of Sri Lanka Tourism, or the Ministry of Tourism
Visit Sri Lanka torusim Official site
Sri Lanka Tourist Police Division
Director/ Senior Superintendent of Police
Police Tourist Division No. 80, Galle Road, Colombo 03, Sri Lanka.
|Telephone||:||+94 0112 421052|
|Fax||:||+94 0112 382209|
|Hikkaduwa||Located at Narigama||– 060 2009790|
|Negombo||Located at Ettukala||– 031 2275555|
|Beruwala, Bentota||Located at Moragalla||– 034 2276049|
|Galle||Located at Galle Fort||– 091 2242783|
|Anuradhapura||Located at Anuradhapura (Close to Lion Pillar)||– 025 2224546|
|Polonnaruwa||Located at Polonnaruwa new town||– 027 2223099|